* Full time Realtor since 1989.
* REO listing and selling experience since 1991 with clients such as Bank of America,
EMC Mortgage, Countrywide Home Loans, PFF Bank and Trust, Fannie Mae, New
Vista Management Inc., Skyhill REO Financial, and more
* Sales manager experience with a large Century 21 company with 3 offices and 135+
* REO Department Manager since 2001.
* Participated in/closed 1000+ transactions throughout career.
* Closed 400+ transactions with gross volume of more than $100M
* Experienced in the following Internet REO platforms: Equator.com,
HomeTracker.com, and LPS Desktop Invoice Management.
* Completed 500+ BPO’s, (property valuations), listed and sold properties for several trustees of the Bankruptcy Courts for the counties of Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange, and Riverside.
* Graduated in 1971 from Theodore Roosevelt High School in East Los Angeles, CA
* Graduated in 1975 from Loyola Marymount University of Los Angeles with major degree in
Biology and minor degrees in Business and Spanish.
* Top 10% in the nation amongst all pre-med students taking the Medical College
* Attended the University of Southern California Medical School as an undergraduate
* Accepted to California State University at Irvine Medical School in 1975.
* Completed advanced real estate business courses with subjects in business
planning, short sales, pre-foreclosures, foreclosures, property management, and
* HRC certified - Home Retention Consultant - with Titanium Solutions with emphasis
in full service loss mitigation, home retention and short sales.
* Completed all required courses for the state of California Real Estate Broker’s exam
* National Association of Realtors certification on short sales and foreclosure
* Member of National Association of Realtors.
* Member of California Association of Realtors.
* Member of Tri-Counties Association of Realtors.
* Resident of West Covina/Walnut communities since 1978, San Gabriel Valley since 1965 (Knows your area!!)
* Actively involved with St. Lucy’s Catholic Church in East Los Angeles since 1970 (Does his best!!)
* Enjoys reading, computers, singing, golf and more singing!!(Has a life!)
* Married to Dolores since 1976 (Great Negotiation Skills!!)